Key Guidelines for Trash Collection
Please do not place trash and recycling at the curb earlier than 6 p.m. on the day prior to collection or later than 7 a.m. on the day of collection. From time to time, you may place items on the curb that Kimble cannot accept because they do not comply with these guidelines. Kimble drivers will place a tag on the item explaining why it cannot be collected. If you should have any further questions regarding service, please contact Kimble Customer Service at 1-800-201-0005 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The weekly refuse service includes the contents of your dark green 96-gallon refuse cart, excess bagged or bundled refuse, yard waste, and bulky items.
- Excess bagged refuse and yard waste should be placed in 30-gallon bags and have enough strength to maintain their integrity when lifted from the top. Bagged or bundled refuse and yard waste shall not exceed 4 feet in length and should not weigh more than 50 pounds per bag or bundle. Please note yard waste may be placed in the 96-gallon cart. Cardboard boxes, 55-gallon drums, or barrels cannot be used as waste receptacles. Personal containers, 30 gallons or less, may be set out for manual collection. Neither Kimble nor the City is responsible for any damages caused to personal containers larger than 30 gallons and requires Kimble drivers to use the automated collection arm to empty the container.
- Bulk item collection is included in the regular full service. Set out bulk items weekly on your regularly scheduled collection day. Bulk items include stoves, appliances, water heaters (water removed), washers, dryers, furniture, chairs, and carpet (cut into 4 feet lengths). All mattresses, box springs, and upholstered furniture MUST be wrapped and sealed in plastic. Please keep bulk items three feet away from your carts. For Bulk-Pickup questions or information, please visit https://www.kimblecompanies.com/bulk-item-collection
- Construction & Demolition Debris (C&D) – If the resident performs remodeling and repair work, small amounts of C&D will be collected weekly. Individual items shall not weigh more than 50 lbs. Contractors performing remodeling and repair work are responsible for removing debris and the C&D materials. These items set out for collection will not be collected.
- Excluded items: the following items will not be collected: broken concrete, dirt, automotive parts, large amounts of building materials or refuse caused by repairs, alterations, or new construction of buildings or sidewalks, refuse not placed in proper containers, bags, or bundles.
Holidays - Non-collection Days
Kimble does not operate on the following Holidays:
New Year’s Day
4th of July
If a Holiday falls on a weekday, service for that day and the rest of the week will be delayed by one day. If a holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, your collection day will not be delayed (collection day will remain the same).