Social Work & Outreach

CPA Social Workers assist residents with the goal of independent, community living through social work interviews, assessment, intervention, and referral. Social Workers will meet with you and/or your family to come up with a plan to help you maintain your independence and stay in your home as long as possible. All services are provided without regard to race, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or political affiliation. 

Community Resource Assistance

CPA Social Workers can assist residents with the following:

Medical BillingHomestead Exceptions (taxes | water)
MedicareHearing Aids
MedicaidBuilding Violations
PassportsAdvanced Directives Form Assistance
OptionsLong Term Care
DSAS Transportation FundingRTA Paratransit Referral
Supplement Nutrition Assistance ProgramFood Assistance 
Home Energy Assistance ProgramResident Grant Applications

Community and CPA Service Registration

CPA Social Workers can register residents for the following:

TransportationSafe At Home
Meals on WheelsCARE

Community Referrals

Case management, in-home assistance, personal care, housekeeping and hoarding, home modifications, elder fraud, elder justice, financial assistance, legal aid, insurance questions, volunteer referrals, hospital social work and home health, physical therapy rehabilitation, Adult Protective Service, Mobile Crisis, Veteran's Assistance.

Contact Social Workers at 440.442.2626 ext. 244

Please note: For a list of snow plow and landscaper contractors, please contact the Building Department at 440-442-2107.